Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Minecraft Server Finder's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Minecraft Server Finder's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Minecraft Server Finder at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Minecraft Server Finder's web site are provided "as is". Minecraft Server Finder makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Minecraft Server Finder does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Minecraft Server Finder or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Minecraft Server Finder's Internet site, even if Minecraft Server Finder or a Minecraft Server Finder authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Minecraft Server Finder's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Minecraft Server Finder does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Minecraft Server Finder may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Minecraft Server Finder does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Minecraft Server Finder has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Minecraft Server Finder of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- Banners: Banners may not contain the following and is not limited to: Constant flashing alternate colors that may cause users to experience symptoms with certain conditions such as epilepsy; Pornography, offensive language, extremely offensive or gory images; Copyrighted images that you do not own or are unauthorized to use
- Infringement on trademarks: Use common sense when putting a banner up. Don't copy someone else's banner, be original. Banners are supposed to be creative that reflect your server and help make it unique.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Minecraft Server Finder's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of British Columbia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
In addition to server listings, we provide opportunities that allow for the advertisement of any products and/or services for a fee. You are not obligated to make use of these opportunities.
- Advertising: We offer a service that allows for servers to be placed on the front page of Minecraft Server Finder as a form of advertisement called "Minecraft Server Pixelpalooza" based on a yearly fee.
- Bidding: If there is space, the purchaser is charged their payment amount and their banner is placed on the top of the Minecraft Server Finder website until the end of the next yearly bidding cycle.
- Purchasing Placement: Purchasing an are of a Pixelpalooza ad, acknowledges that you agree to pay the full amount of what you have placed if it is eligible for a spot on the front page of Minecraft Server Finder. We also reserve the right to terminate any advertisement with or without any reason even. If your ad is removed you will be reimbursed your payment, minus the calculated time spent displayed on Minecraft Server Finder.
- Payment: Payment is due by the deadline if your ad is eligible for a spot on the front page of Minecraft Server Finder. The deadline for payment is due at the time of purchase. All payments are final except under certain circumstances determined by our discretion. If any chargeback occurs after a payment has been made, the following outcomes may occur but are not limited to: forfeiture of your server slot and the privilege of participating in future adverting revoked, termination of your privilege to use this service, lawsuits seeking the amount of money that was charged back in addition to administration fees of up to $150 USD.
- Failure of Payment: Failing to pay for your ad will result in forfeiture of the sponsored area and will result in revoking the privilege of any owners of the server's ads from participating in the sponsored sections in the future. It is in our discretion if we determine to restore the privilege of being able to participate after such incident.
- Third-party Advertisers: We also provide other options of advertising through Project Wonderful and Google AdSense. In addition to their terms, it is our final discretion of what we deem suitable for display on Minecraft Server Finder. Section 6a also applies here regardless if your advertisement is not a server.
- Service Outage: We are not responsible for server outages which occur as a result of: malicious attacks, acts of nature, or physical damage to server property. If the ad unit cannot be displayed for a length of time, that unused time will be added back to the bill cycle. Otherwise, if the downtime is an extended period lasting more than 30 days, you will be reimbursed your payment, minus the calculated time spent displayed on Minecraft Server Finder.
- Refunds: Minecraft Server Finder does not issue refunds. Sales for advertising spaces is a final and not refundable.